Now its time for another test run to see how everything works. Everything is only tack welded together, so there’s a chance some things could come apart, but the upside is that if anything needs to change, it’s a lot easier to grind out a tack weld than a full weld.
You’ll notice its moving much faster than the wood prototype did, that’s because there’s much less belt slippage now, but I noticed the belt from the motor to the jackshaft was still too loose, so I need to add a belt tensioner there. That goes on the list of parts to buy.
Now I decided to mock up the snow blade and take some measurements
Yes, I know, the blade is too small!!!! But I need to do some testing with the blade and figure out some mounts. Patience, just wait until you see what’s coming!